The OA LLC provides unique and incomparable experiences at Baylor. The Program Fee of $350 per semester covers all the costs of your involvement and allows access to the Outdoor Adventure Sports class, the first weekend retreat, all day trips, any technical gear needed as well as unlimited opportunities to participate in the many events and activities that the LLC hosts each week!
On the trips, the program fee will cover:
- all profession guiding/instructing
- any technical equipment required including: mountain bikes, climbing gear, kayak boats, backpacks, tents, and cooking equipment. Take a look at our packing list to get a comprehensive list of items the program covers and personal items students need to bring on the trip
- all transportation to and from activities
- all meals while camping or out on adventure
- All permit, access, camping, and registration fees
These trips are offered at a highly reduced rate. Because of the higher cost of these extended trips, the program fee does not include all expenses. However, we do offer these trips at a very low rate subsidized by the program fee. While specific fees are subject to change for these trips, the costs are typically $245 for Spring Break.
Outdoor Adventure Line Camp
Line Camp provides a fantastic way to get to know future OA LLC students as well as other students around campus interested in the outdoors. While we always have a lot of LLC students participate in OA Line Camp, this Line Camp is open to all incoming students. The fees for line-camp are completely separate from the LLC fees.